Return to Headlines
Important Parent Information
Things All Parents Should Know
PLEASE HELP US ENSURE THAT ALL CONTACT INFORMATION IS CORRECT. WE NEED THE CORRECT WORKING PHONE NUMBER SO SCHOOL MESSENGER CALLS WILL REACH THE RIGHT PARTY. SCHOOL MESSENGER CALLS HELP KEEP PARENTS INFORMED.
- Parents/Guardians with students 18 or over need to have the student sign and release of information form. Having a release of information form on file gives the parent:
- the right to call the school and talk to faculty and administrators about their student's progress
- the right to ensure that a home phone number is on file so all School Messenger calls are received
- the right to parent access to Power School to view student attendance, student grades, and classroom conduct information.
- Parents/Guardians with students under the age of 18 have the right:
- to call the school to check on student progress
- to call the school to see if the student is in class
- to receive instructions and sign on information to view student progress in Power School
- to check on contact information to ensure it is accurate so they will receive School Messenger Notifications
- School Messenger calls home when students are tardy or counted absent in any class.
- Parents/Guardians can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have their email entered into Power School. The more contact information we have, the better informed we can keep you about your student's progress in school.
- Remember to register with the school website to keep up with the latest school information via email or mobile alerts if you so choose.