Return to Headlines

How to obtain GED or HSE Transcripts

Individuals wishing to obtain an official copy of either their GED transcripts or diploma must register with Diploma Sender,   To register you must:                         
  • have taken your test at an Indiana testing center
  • have an email address 
  • have a credit or debit card
Click here for instructions that will help you complete the sign-up process. 
If you don't have an email or credit card, the transcripts can be obtained through the main office.  We will charge you the same fee as you would pay on the Diploma Sender site.  We require you to sign a release of information document.  You will receive your transcripts immediately.
  • an official GED transcript is $15.00
  • a copy of your official GED diploma is $15.00 
Click here to view the official DWD memo on obtaining GED Transcripts.