COMPLAINT PROCEDURE POLICY
Due Process Complaint Notice
Download Due Process Complaint Notice HERE.
This procedure and process is available to allow our stakeholders who have a legitimate interest in the operations of this corporation to have the right to present a request, suggestion, complaint, or concern. The complaint form is located above. Please click the link to download the form.
- If the matter is specifically directed toward a professional staff member, the matter must be addressed, initially to the concerned staff member who will discuss the matter promptly with the complainant and make every effort to provide a reasonable explanation or take appropriate action with his/her authority and within administrative guidelines
- If the matter cannot be satisfactorily resolved at the first level, it should be discussed by the complainant with the staff’s supervisor. The supervisor will discuss the matter promptly with the complainant, will promptly investigate, and make every effort to provide a reasonable explanation or take appropriate action with his/her authority and within administrative guidelines.
- If a satisfactory solution is not achieved by discussion with the supervisor, a written request for a conference should be submitted to the Executive Director. This request should include
- The specific nature of the complaint and a brief statement of the facts describing the initial circumstance;
- A description of the negative impact the issue has had on the complainant
- A description of the desired resolution and reasons why it is felt that such action are necessary
- Should the matter still not be resolved, or if tit is one beyond the Executive Director’s authority and requires a Board decision/action, the complainant should request, in writing a hearing by the board. The Board, after review all material relating to the case, will provide the complainant with its written decision or grant a hearing before the Board